Greater Return On Workforce
In today’s rapidly changing landscape, the need for a talented workforce with the right skills is more important than ever. Cisco partners are evolving their business models to support Cloud, Hybrid IT and XaaS. That requires developing and acquiring the right talent to meet new and changing needs.
Building a robust approach to attracting, developing and retaining talent will enable you to build a more engaged workforce. Research has shown that an engaged workforce is a more productive workforce, leading ultimately to an improvement in business results. But developing and executing a plan to attract, hire develop and retain a world class workforce is often difficult for some companies with limited HR resources and budgets.
As a Cisco Partner, you have the opportunity to participate in a unique program designed to assist you in developing and executing a robust, well thought out plan to develop your workforce in order to meet your business objectives and growth targets. And this can be done at a fraction of the cost that most HR consultants and people development companies normally charge.
Introducing GROW – Greater Return On Workforce
GROW is offered exclusively by MPI, a Cisco Business Learning Partner.
The GROW program and materials have been designed to give you the tools and templates you need to attract, hire develop and retain a world class workforce. The benefits of participating in and completing the GROW program include the following:
- A completed GROW talent Plan for your Cisco practice workforce
- Improved business performance (financial and people measures)
- A set of measures to demonstrate performance improvement
- Increased competence in workforce planning
- A set of tools and frameworks to step you through workforce planning that can be re-used
The GROW Talent Process focuses on six key elements of a successful workforce development plan:
- Workforce Business Planning
- Attraction and Hiring
- Learning and Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Succession Planning
Services provided to you as a GROW participant include:
- Initial consultation and assessment of your workforce current state
- Access to the GROW materials, workbooks, guides, and templates
- Up to 6 hours of personal consultation and assistance with a qualified workforce and talent development professional
- Assessment of your GROW plan once completed, with recommended enhancements and/or additions
- A recommended talent development plan customized to your company’s needs
- Discounted rates on talent development and technical programs from MPI and select Cisco Learning Partners
To learn more about GROW contact a GROW advisor.